Re: Yay, its coming!

Started up a dist-upgrade just now and noticed that apt-get wants to remove plasma-desktop. Having a hard time figuring out why. Is this correct?

On 25 May 2016 at 06:21, Maximiliano Curia <maxy@debian.org> wrote:
¡Hola Martin!

El 2016-05-24 a las 21:41 +0200, Martin Steigerwald escribió:
Also some uploads of outdated versions (15.12 applications packages for example) for a reason I am not sure of.

Those updates are mostly pending stuff for applications that haven't been modified upstream. We prefer to avoid uploading "new bump releases" that contain no actual changes.

Happy hacking,
--
"A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to do."
-- Greer's Law

--
Rubin
rubin@starset.net