Re: Three crashes on login: korgac, plasmashell, kdeinit

¡Hola Maxy,

On Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2016 15:58:55 CEST Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> El 2016-05-26 a las 10:32 +0200, Martin Steigerwald escribió:
> > Also icons in Kontact are not the breeze ones anymore, but I remember some
> > talk in debian-qt-kde of icon themes possibly being broken currently.
>
> Only for the gtk applications. That's due to the gtk 3.20 themes breakage.

Hmmm, I downgraded breeze icon theme to unstable as well, maybe thats the
reason. I remember there have been fixes in there for those cases.

> kdepim is going to take a couple of days to land completely in unstable.

Thank you. I am going to wait before I may report a bug about korgac crashing
then. hefee suggested it might be unhappy with an incidence, so I may report
it upstream then. But only after kdepim arrived in unstable.

Will it be a newer version than whats currently in experimental (15.12)? I
think 16.04 requires Qt WebEngine which is not packaged yet.

Thanks,
--
Martin