Re: KDE Plasma 5.5.3 in Debian?

On Sunday 31 January 2016 22:28:57 Boris Pek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Is there some plan to add the newest KDE Plasma desktop (5.5.3) to
> > unstable / testing (current one is still 5.4.3) or there are some issues
> > with it that delay it?
>
> As I see there is progress in this direction [1][2]. Probably plasma will be
> updated in unstable soon after all build dependencies will pass NEW queue
> [3].
>
> [1] https://tracker.debian.org/news/743831
> [2]
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=plasma-desktop&suite=experim
> ental [3] https://ftp-master.debian.org/new.html

There is also the fact that currently experimental buildds are getting their
build dependencies preferring experimental... and got tangled with qt
5.6.0~beta which is not even complete.

Ideally we should get the buildds fixed :-/

--
8: Si un archivo ha pasado a la "Papelera de Reciclaje"
    * Ud tiene una carpeta llamada "Papelera de Reciclaje"

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/