Re: Kdeconnect 9.0 in SID

On Sunday 31 January 2016 22:08:54 Boris Pek wrote:
> Hi Miguel,
>
> > I have recently contacted kdeconnect people and they told me they already
> > released version 9.0 like two months ago, they recommended me to contact
> > directly with debian package manteiners. I have searched about and there
> > is
> > no news since August15, any idea where i should continue searching for
> > info?
> Yes, it looks that previous maintainer is not active since August [1].
>
> Lisandro has wrote a week ago that he is going to update this package [2].
> Probably this will happen quite soon.

Yes, i really hope to see this going forward soon, I just have been very busy
with non Debian stuff lately.

There is currently a packaging issue to solve but nothing grave. I just need
time on my hands :) (and I also need kdeconnect around).

--
Antiguo proverbio del Viejo Machi: "Prefiero que mi cerebro esté en la
cresta de la ola, y mi PC un paso atrás sirviéndolo y no tener mi PC en

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/