Re: properly functioning torrent manager for KDE/Plasma 5

On 06/01/16 01:33 PM, Kevin Krammer wrote:
On Wednesday, 2016-01-06, 13:20:13, Gary Dale wrote:

Unfortunately ktorrent simply does not work. I can give it the same
torrent file as KGet and KGet will download the file(s) while ktorrent
reports the download as stalled. I can import a partially downloaded
torrent from kget and ktorrent will show the partial download but fail
to download the rest.

Are there any fully functioning torrent managers for KDE?
I always use KTorrent, with magnet links imported through clipboard.

Cheers,
Kevin

KTorrent looks like it should be good, but as I said, it fails to download anything. I haven't imported magnetic links from clipboard but rather opened them directly in ktorrent where they also failed to do anything.

KGet doesn't even recognize them, so I guess that is even worse.