Re: Safe to upgrade?

On 12/10/2015 02:38 PM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
martin@merkaba:~> uptime
  23:34:54 up 4 days, 11:08,  0 users,  load average: 1,22, 1,61, 1,58

with several suspend and several hibernation cycles in between, cause I never
it it running through the night. No issue.

Just works. Even with two Plasma sessions. One private one and one for work.

Just sometimes I have it that Plasma session is not locked properly, and then
doesn�t respond to mouse clicks at all. I did not wait for more than a few
minutes so far for it to respond again and just "killall -u" it. But it
happens quite rarely.

Debian Sid, with self-compiled KF5 and KDEPIM, but Plasma from Debian
packages.

Thanks,

All four of my Plasma systems crash, just setting there or maybe I'll be playing Kpat, it's been the case for along time now. While Xfce is as stable as stable can be. By the way it's 140 packages and 225MB if you want to install Kpat on an Xfce system.

Thanks,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Stretch - Xfce 4.12 - AMD64 - EXT4 at sda13
Registered Linux User #380263