Re: Safe to upgrade?

Am Donnerstag, 10. Dezember 2015, 09:03:33 CET schrieb Dominique Dumont:
> I still have some issues when switching on and off an external screen (the
> laptop is 1920x1080 and the screen is 1920x1200).
> When the external screen is switched off, the layout is readjusted for the
> smaller screen, but the bottom menu bar is lost until I switch the external
> screen back on (or restart sddm).

Screen handling is still a bit flaky. Even with Qt 5.5.1. But its already much
better than with Qt 5.4. Also krunner on once screen does not appear in
visible space when I connect my laptop to external display again. A "killall
krunner ; krunner" works around this. Already reported on upstream bugtracker.

> Currently, the major pain point for me is the missing digikam..

Yeah. I think Debian Qt/KDE team can need help with that. Lisandro may be
working on it, but it overloaded with other work already.

Ciao,
--
Martin