Re: Safe to upgrade?

On Sunday 06 December 2015 15:34:59 you wrote:
> What's the state of plasma 5 now in testing? Is it generally safe to
> upgrade?

I use plasma5 from sid on a desktop and a laptop.

This is fairly stable now and usable.

Suspend and resume now work most of the time. This point was hugely improved
in the last weeks.

I still have some issues when switching on and off an external screen (the
laptop is 1920x1080 and the screen is 1920x1200).
When the external screen is switched off, the layout is readjusted for the
smaller screen, but the bottom menu bar is lost until I switch the external
screen back on (or restart sddm).

Currently, the major pain point for me is the missing digikam..

Hope this helps

--
 https://github.com/dod38fr/   -o- http://search.cpan.org/~ddumont/
http://ddumont.wordpress.com/  -o-   irc: dod at irc.debian.org