Breeze dark taskbar issue

Hi,

I use debian/stretch and updated to the breeze version 5.4.3.
For breeze theme i use the dark one.

And now it gets a bit complex:

In the taskbar i have the miniprogram "window bar" or similar (in
german: Fensterleiste). In this bar are the icons of currently active
programs. A focused window has in the window bar a blue background to
show that the window is focused.

With the breeze dark theme, the blue background of the icon is damaged.
The blue background is misplaced, too big and looks damaged.

If i choose the breeze white theme, this error does not exist. It
occours only with the dark one.

But I found a workaround:
In the kde settings "Workspace Design > Details" I choose the dark one
and changed the setting for "miniprogram background" to to the white
one, called "breeze miniprogram background". After saving this setting,
the error is gone.

I have no idea where to report this issue. I looked at the packages and
got hopelessly lost :(

PS: sry for the bad description. I use KDE in german and tried to
translate the descriptions roughly to english.

--
Holger