Re: Cryptography: Key not selectable (PGP key)

Hi Tim,

Am Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2015, 12:55:13 schrieb Tim Ruehsen:
> Since a few weeks I can't select my PGP key for signing / encryption (thus
> signing and encryption do not work any more).
>
> Basically the same problem in Kmail2 (Identities->Modify->Cryptography-
>
> >Change) and in the Addressbook (Select Person, Crypto Settings, Change PGP
>
> encryption key).
>
> When I select my key it starts to flicker (~1-2x per Seconds) and the OK
> button stays disabled. Within the address book I can work around it by
> selecting any other key (OK Button becomes enabled) and than selecting my
> key (OK Button stays enabled, flickering starts). Now the OK button works.
>
> But in Kmail2 this work-around does not work since my key is the only one
> displayed.
>
> I already looked at .gnupg/*.conf, but can't see anything obvious.
>
> Any ideas ?

I see the same problem with kmail 4:4.14.10-2/kgpg 4:15.08.3-1 on a Debian
unstable system. kmail 4:15.08.3-1 from experimental is not installable
(probably because of the future akonadi and kdepimlibs transitions). Hopefully
the system will be resolved as soon as the new version is installable.

Kind regards
Benjamin