Re: long time before Desktop/Taskmanager is ready

Op 07-12-15 om 18:09 schreef Josep Febrer:
El Dimecres, 2 de desembre de 2015, a les 20:05:12, Luc Castermans va
escriure:
Dear,

I am running Plasma5 Testing/Sid since quite some months, as reported to
this list. I regularly (<= weekly) update my packages.

Since a few weeks after/during login it takes long time (approx. 1 min)
before the desktop/taskmanager is ready. The desktop does not react at all
to mouse clicks. As soon as the timeout is over, everything is normal. All
user accounts behave the same and from same moment onwards.

Any ideas about the root-cause of this?
In my case upgrading plasma-nm (4:5.4.3-1) from sid fixed this issue.

Hi Josep,

plasma-nm arrived in testing today and indeed it solved the issue. Thanks!!

Luc

begin:vcard
fn:Luc Castermans
n:Castermans;Luc