long time before Desktop/Taskmanager is ready

Dear,

I am running Plasma5 Testing/Sid since quite some months, as reported to this list.
I regularly (<= weekly) update my packages.

Since a few weeks after/during login it takes long time (approx. 1 min) before the desktop/taskmanager is ready.
The desktop does not react at all to mouse clicks. As soon as the timeout is over, everything is normal.
All user accounts behave the same and from same moment onwards.

Any ideas about the root-cause of this?

thx

Luc
begin:vcard