Re: Mayday : actually kde freeze always

MERLIN Philippe wrote on 24/11/15 02:24:

Further to the last ones update Debian: gcc-5, libstdc kde jams
constantly, in the starting up with the only one the screen of starting
up and visible progress, black screen...

I had similar problems, so far my solution was to upgrade chromium to the version in experimental and go into single user mode or reboot to ensure that dbus had been shut down and restarted after any lock-up.

I'm running on an ASUS motherboard with onboard Radeon 3200HD graphics (RS780) with mesa-vdpau-drivers installed.

Arthur.