Mayday : actually kde freeze always

Hello,
My system is one Sid AMD64 Kde, Sid wants to say unstable distribution, at present its name even a little too much to my taste. Further to the last ones update Debian: gcc-5, libstdc kde jams constantly, in the starting up with the only one the screen of starting up and visible progress, black screen...
Today to send you this message I already have to rebooter 5 times. Am I the only one in this galley? What can you we make?

Philippe Merlin