Re: Konqueror file-management problem.

HI,

On Monday, September 28, 2015 08:32:58 PM Theodore Lytras wrote:
> > Konqueror file-management is only working in file-size, we had this
> > problem
> > once before when dolphin was not installable, but dolphin seems to be
> > okay.
>
> I can confirm that. Konqueror is practically unusable as a file manager
> because of this. Might it have something to do with package libkio5 being
> one version behind (4.14.12-1) ???

Konqueror needs Dolphin for file management, but now Konqueror is still KDE4
based and Dolphin is already ported to "KDE5". Kubuntu provides an extra
dolphin4 package for this use case.

I use Konqueror for remote file management (e. g. smb:, fish:), so KDE
maintainers could you please also provide a dolphin4 package?

Cheers,
André