Re: Questions about the "suite" muon on Kde Strectch.

Hello, I'm used to apt-get and aptitude, sometime I use synaptics so I didn't extensively use Muon but I've tried it from time to time and it looks like almost working on my Debian/Unstable. In my system it's able to install packages and resolve dependencies while it doesn't seem to notify the presence of updates/upgrades but perhaps it just needs some tweaks. Try to launch muon and see if there is something missing in your installation (very unlikely) or there is something in your permissions.

Hi, i have installed the packages:

muon-discover/testing,now 4:5.4.2-1 amd64 [instalado, automático]
  Utility for browsing, installing, and removing applications

muon-notifier/testing,now 4:5.4.2-1 amd64 [instalado, automático]
  update notifier for KDE

muon-updater/testing,now 4:5.4.2-1 amd64 [instalado, automático]
  update manager for KDE

... on my system none of them works ..To you they work? What reason is there for not working on Debian ?

Regards.