Re: Dolphin no longer can drag files into Chrome

Kubuntu Wily 15.10
KDE Plasma 5.4.2
Chromium 45.0.2454.101 Ubuntu 15.10 (64-bit)
Dolphin 15.08.2

I have noticed the same behavior recently (maybe a week or two ago). Drag and drop from Dolphin seems to work with Firefox 41.0.2. Maybe the issue is Chromium/Chrome-specific?