Re: sid KDE broken again - locks up when loading iceweasel

On Wednesday 04 November 2015 22:35:54 Arthur Marsh wrote:
> Thanks, what I'm seeing is if I either upgrade the following packages to
> the 5.5.1+dfsg-6 versions, or run a kernel later than 4.3.0 (or both), I
> get the lock-up in KDE starting up iceweasel.
> I could git-bisect the kernel if it would help provide clues.

I have the 5.5.1+dfsg-6 versions installed and I don't experience any problems
with Iceweasel (I do always close the programs myself before logging
of/shutting down though).
I am running the 4.2.0-1-amd64 kernel though.

I did notice that logging out/shutting down takes a long(er) time then it used
to be (>30 sec), but I don't know whether that's (in any way) relevant.