Re: Dolphin archive plugins in Plasma 5.

On Monday 02 November 2015 11:11:23 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > You can get them back by executing the following command:
> > cp /usr/share/kde4/servicetypes/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop
> > /usr/share/kservicetypes5/
>
> For Dolphin it works out of the box here.

If you have /usr/share/kservicetypes5/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop on your system,
I'm pretty sure you have applied this workaround some time ago.
One way to check this is using 'dpkg -S <path>' (afaik)

$ dpkg -S /usr/share/kservicetypes5/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop
dpkg-query: no path found matching pattern /usr/share/kservicetypes5/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop
$ dpkg -S /usr/share/kde4/servicetypes/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop
libkonq-common: /usr/share/kde4/servicetypes/konqpopupmenuplugin.desktop