Re: kde does not start normally

I edited group and added sddm, as syntax below.
Had to do dpkg-reconfigure sddm because default was set to kdm.
sddm started but it is broken, display is garbled, had to go back to terminal and do startx startkde.
I think that I have to download packages from unstable, will see if that works.
Will keep you posted, thank you.