Re: Behold of qt5x11extras5

Am Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2015, 15:40:53 CET schrieb Lisandro Damián Nicanor
Pérez Meyer:
> It seems that qt5x11extras5 migrated to testing when it shouldn't have. This
> seems to be causing crashes for many. The workaround is to keep the 5.4
> until the rest of qt 5.5 enters testing or update to sid's 5.5, but beware
> we have a problem with vlc there...

Sometimes I believe that using unstable at the moment may be safer than using
testing:

When I carefully watch at what apt dist-upgrade wants to remove and postpone
an apt dist-upgrade in case it wants to remove something that I like to keep,
I tend to have a quite smooth ride.

Actually I didn´t even notice of this issue until I read it now here on the
list.

Usually it doesn´t take more than a day or so till the uploaded stuff is
completely build and then I can apt dist-upgrade again.

Thanks,
--
Martin