Re: plasma desktop broken again :(

Sorry Gary for sending it to your private mail, my mistake!

On Thursday 29 October 2015 09:54:22 Gary Dale wrote:
[snip]
> > That's not how migration from sid works.  As well you know.
>
> And not wanting to rehash that old argument, the current system is
> clearly not working. Surely all the bright people maintaining Debian can
> come up with something better?

Hi Gary! The problem with qt5x11extras5 migrating before anything else in the
Qt stack never happened to us before in the whole Qt 5 series, and we can't
fix what's not broken.

Non the less if you have good ideas to help the bright people to improve the
system believe me we are eager to know them :)

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Must it be assumed that because we are engineers beauty is not
our concern, and that while we make our constructions robust

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/