Re: Behold of qt5x11extras5

On Tuesday 27 October 2015 15:40:53 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote:
> It seems that qt5x11extras5 migrated to testing when it shouldn't have. This
> seems to be causing crashes for many. The workaround is to keep the 5.4
> until the rest of qt 5.5 enters testing or update to sid's 5.5, but beware
> we have a problem with vlc there...

If everything goes OK Qt 5.5 will migrate to testing tonight, so upgrading
tomorrow should bring all the stack in. Just be cautious with what APT wants
to do and if in doubt ask here first.

That means that those who held qtx11extras to 5.4 should undo that.

Of course, that doesn't means there are no other bugs somewhere else ;)

As usual our apologies for the inconvenient, but as i wrote in another mail,
we can't fix what's not broken (or we don't know that is broken).

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/