Re: Behold of qt5x11extras5

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 20:46:45 +0000
Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> >sddm was touted as a great improvement, it does work on one of my
>
> I don't see much difference, TBH.  If anything, SDDM is less robust, as
> evidenced by this latest issue.  I've also no idea why KDM no longer
> works for you.

kdm nor sddm work for me either. And lightdm only works after booting
up. When I stop and start it from console, I lose all input devices, no
matter what display manager I choose.

This used to happen only with sddm (see my post here few days back), but
after last batch of upgrades, it even starts to affect manual "startx"
sessions.

Running enlightenment atm, since that's what I had available besides
Plasma. I now really regret caving in and letting go of KDE4.

--
Andrej