Re: Behold of qt5x11extras5

I understand, thought of that solution on a previous crash and installed xfce.
I could go to xfce by selecting it in kdm, but now not even kdm works, I think that I will have to install lightdm again.
sddm was touted as a great improvement, it does work on one of my computers, but on this one it crashes completely.
I try not to bloat my main system too much, it is already bloated with video and graphical apps, so would rather wait to install another desktop, for the moment startx startkde works somewhat.
Thank you,