Re: Uninstalled kmix from Plasma 5, new audio pushes volume to 100%

Thanks for the tip!

So flat-volume wasn't called in the client pulseaudio config file. I figured it was disabled by default, but went ahead and added it in anyhow. So far after restarting my desktop, volume isn't jumping to 100%. I'll update if that changes.