Re: Status of Qt 5.5?

On Thursday 15 October 2015 14:02:01 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:

> Indeed, it has been released today and I started to build it. But take into

Yay!

> account that it usually takes me some days to get the full stack uploaded
> first to experimental (we need this). Then I need the Release Team to give
> me green light for pushing it to unstable and then some more days compiling
> and pushing to unstable.
>
> So expect some delay ;)

No hurry, I'm suffering for quite a while already, I can stand some more when
there's light on the horizon :-)

> Indeed, the number of crashes should get lower.

Looking very much forward to that :-)

Besides, there's some activity on the Qt bugreport, so it looks like the
display-changing crashes will get completely fixed with Qt 5.6.

Thanks
Carsten