Status of Qt 5.5?

Hi,

I'm wondering what's the status of Qt 5.5 (in experimental). I'm suffering
badly from bug https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-42985 where all kinds of
applications crash when changing the monitor setup (use notebook standalone or
in dock with external monitors). The crashing applications include plasmashell
and kwin, making it particularly annoying.

The behavior is supposed to be better with Qt 5.5, but installing that from
experimental would remove plasma-desktop, plasma-workspace, sddm and a few
other packages.

Thanks,
Carsten