Re: Kmail2 display garbled (after a while)

Hi Boris,

I didn't have that issue any more since a few days.

Kmail is pretty much in use each day and when I had this issue, I had it
several times a day (reboot, kdm stop/start, kmail stop/start didn't help
much).

As soon as the problem pops up again, I'll come back here.

Thanks for having a look !

Tim