E-mail search in KMail

Hi,

I'm using latest Sid. Which service is responsible for indexing my emails?
My emails are located in local folders. I have Akonadi running as well as
Baloo. I've restricted Baloo file indexing to $HOME/Mail but I can search
only in emails which are older than a few days, in other words, recent
emails are not part of the index anymore.

So what do I have to do to get indexing my local emails working?

I run baloo-kf5, do I need to run baloo4 to index kmail (which is still
from KDE4)?

Thanks,

Frank