Re: Clearing the akonadi cache

Hi Brad
have you fixed that email issue?
I have a java application which establishes TLS connection to office365 to  gets emails through imap port. suddenly on 25 September, it failed.
it said "...prod.outlook.com:1993:ssl Authenticate failed".
I can get emails through command line -
openssl  s_client -connect outlook.office365.com:143 -crlf  -starttls imap

Like what you thought, I thought it's caused by that java application.
but I didn't touch that java application for a long time.
so I guess it's an issue from office365. I have raised it to office365.
but in case that you got answer, could you tell me?
thanks.

Best Regards,

Danny