Issue with icons in KF5 based applications launched via ssh

Hi,

After upgrading my remote host from KDE 4 to KDE Plasma 5 I have faced with
strange behavior of programs built with KF5: all of them lose icons in menus,
toolbars and other widgets when you connect via ssh 'ssh -X ...' and launch
them in usual way. All applications based on KDE4 libs and Qt4, on pure Qt5,
on Gtk+ 2.x and Gtk+ 3.x look fine.

Any idea which is wrong in KF5 libraries and how it could be fixed?
If bug report is required, which package it should point to?

Best regards,
Boris