Suppression of 2 unwanted messages in a bug report

 Hello,

I want to have deleted 2 unwanted messages that I posted on the Debian-qt-KDE list, and that are now archived on the mail-archive server (see message below)

Those messages don’t bring anything to the bug , and won’t help the developers to solve it….

I need to have the Debian list administrator’s approval to get them remove from the Mail Archive

Can you give me your approval?

Thank you

Damien BRUCKER

Damien,

Thanks for writing.  The Mail Archive's policy is to delete messages
only with the approval of the list administrator.  We are providing a
free service for list administrators and the admin needs to be the
final decision maker on archived list content.

Please discuss your request with the list admin and have him contact
us directly if he wishes to remove the post from the archive.  Note
that we do not edit messages, but we will delete them completely if
requested by the admin.

Tom
Support
The Mail Archive