Re: Dolphin request to run as root

On 09/14/2015 05:13 PM, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> Did you find the package?  It's 'kmenuedit', it's a required package,

I installed it. I can now edit kmenu. I also saw that it is recommend by
plasma-desktop. Normally I didn't install the recommend packages. After
installing all recommend packages from plasma-desktop my desktop starts
in a few seconds (and not a few minutes).

If I have time the next days I'm going to analyze it.....

But I can still not edit the icons on my desktop. If I click on "Icon
settings..." I just can configure "keyboard shortcuts".

Thanks!

Bye