Re: Where does plasma 5 store its configuration?

On Fri, 11 Sep 2015 10:14:08 +0200
Valerio Passini <valerio.passini@unicam.it> wrote:

Hello Valerio,

>now moved to .config and I can safely remove .kde because it's
>unnecessary.

I've just performed a quick search of my ~/.kde and found
configuration stuff in there with today's date.  So I wouldn't recommend
removing ~/.kde just yet.  If you do, anything wanting to save setting
etc. there will simply recreate it, anyway.  This is on testing, BTW.

--
 Regards  _
I'll be the rubbish you'll be the bin