Re: Good news: hplip working in systray

On 10/09/15 06:08 AM, Valerio Passini wrote:
Today I've found that hp-systray has shown back again in plasma 5 and that's wonderful, beside all the plasma 5 improvements I'm already appreciating. KDE is a wonderful DE since version 2 and I would like to thank Debian developers for the really good work they do in packaging it and managing all the issues.

Valerio

Not to mention the KDE developers who create the code. I'm looking forward to having KDE back as a usable DE in the hopefully not too distant future.