Re: qdbus commands in 64-bit jessie?

On Thursday 03 September 2015 18:28:35 D. R. Evans wrote:
> The reference to i386 is a bit puzzling, since this is a 64-bit system.
> Anyway, I discovered that all attempts to execute qdbus commands from the
> command line produce the same error :-(

To me this seems like a problem with qtchooser. Maybe you've got a
configuration file pointing it to the i386 qt4 version of qdbus?

> What do I need to do to get my qdbus commands working again?

If my analysis is correct, you need to find the problematic config file and
remove(or fix) it.
Good places to start are:

$HOME/.config/qtchooser/default.conf
/etc/xdg/qtchooser/default.conf
/usr/lib/*-linux-gnu/qtchooser/default.conf

Cheers,
  Johannes