qdbus commands in 64-bit jessie?

In wheezy, the following command worked correctly:

----

qdbus org.kde.yakuake /yakuake/sessions runCommandInTerminal $SESSION_ID "tmux"

----

Following my recent upgrade to jessie, the same command produces:

----

qdbus: could not exec '/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/qt4/bin/qdbus': No such file or
directory

----

The reference to i386 is a bit puzzling, since this is a 64-bit system.
Anyway, I discovered that all attempts to execute qdbus commands from the
command line produce the same error :-(

What do I need to do to get my qdbus commands working again?

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR