Re: Plasma past G++ transition

On 09/02/2015 01:46 AM, Luc Castermans wrote:
this is very nice news!

However I tried to make fresh install from Testing last weekend, and
then get many dependency conflicts as
soon as I issue a "aptitide install kde-full".   In summary: I installed
a fresh Testing (base system), then do "aptitude install kde-full".

Should I add unstable to sources.list, then do "aptitude install -t sid
kde-full", or even from experimental?

Regards

Luc

Luc you could try install task-kde-desktop or install kde-plasma-desktop, thats in testing. In Sid, bits are still broken like not being able to install Gimp and/or you can't do a dist-upgrade but you can do an aptitude safe-upgrade and that is what I recommend for both testing and unstable.
--
Debian Jessie - KDE 4.14.2  - EXT4 - AMD64 at sda10
Registered Linux User #380263