Plasma past G++ transition

Hi!

I am now past G++ transition on my system (full dist-upgrade) as I wrote. And
tomorrow I was able to install kdepim again, in a newer upstream version to
4.4.10. It works nicely so far.

kmymoney got deinstalled on install kdepim, but a fix for this is also
underway. Amarok is also working, but do not see USB loudspeakers in
multimedia kcm. Will look into this another time. It plays on the internal
sound card tough.

Digikam is not yet installable.

So in general for me Plasma after dist-upgrade is usable now.

Yay!

Thanks to the Debian Qt/KDE team for this huge effort.

 If you want to dare it, please carefully check which packages apt-get dist-
upgrade wants to remove and cancel if you would loose an application you need.

Thank you,
--
Martin