Re: Any idea when KDE will be working properly in Stretch?

On 19/08/15 11:38 AM, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote:
On Sunday 16 August 2015, Gary Dale wrote:
I'm hoping that losing the ability to drag edges and corners to resize
windows is temporary and that the KDE designers aren't trying to be more
like Gnome.
It is a Debian packaging bug in the breeze mouse-cursors. If you use oxygen
mouse-cursors you will get the right resize types. I original thought it was
kwin issue and talked with Martin Gräßlin about it, and he instantly knew what
the issue was as Fedora had had the exact same packaging issue.

`Allan

You're right, the drag capability seems to be there but because the cursors aren't changing, it's hard to get the drag point correct.