Re: Any idea when KDE will be working properly in Stretch?

On 17/08/15 01:33 AM, Luc Castermans wrote:

It is not lost. First you have to select the resize option in the menu you get right-clicking on the upper left window corner

Luc

I know I can still resize windows. However I can't do it directly now. Instead I have to choose to resize them before I can, rather than just resizing them directly.

Interestingly Icedove still contains an area in the bottom right which I can drag to resize a window but Iceweasel (and most other applications) doesn't.