Re: Any idea when KDE will be working properly in Stretch?

On Sunday 16 August 2015 14:03:47 Gary Dale wrote:
> I'm hoping that losing the ability to drag edges and corners to resize
> windows is temporary

Are you unable to do that or is the mouse indicator absent or hardly visible
indicating that you can resize the window?
I had the latter problem and re-applying the theme/cursor-theme seemed to have
fixed that.
OTOH I also have various packages from unstable/experimental which may also
have had an effect on it working again.