Re: Plasma 5 changed my Qt Creator shortcuts

Hi Dennis,

I tried your workaround, but, sadly it doesn't work :(.
Also, it seems I'm not the only one annoyed by this problem [1] :).

Cheers,
BogDan.

http://lists.qt-project.org/pipermail/qt-creator/2015-August/004904.html

On Monday, August 10, 2015 3:30 AM, Dennis Heinz <dennis.heinz@posteo.de> wrote:

> Hello,

>  Something very strange happened after I upgraded to Plasma 5, some
shortcuts are not working as before. I used to use Alt+G, Alt+[C,D,etc.] to
access git commands, but now Alt+G seems to be assign to "Go Back (Alt+Left)"
action.
> I tried everything: Removed "Go Back" shortcut, reassign every git shortcuts
again, checked KDE's shortcuts, etc. still Alt+G remains assigned to "Go Back"
action.

> Any help will be very VERY much appreciated.

As a workaround you can set
[Development]
AutoCheckAccelerators=false

in kdeglobals