GCC 5 transition

A week ago I stupidly upgraded my unstable amd64 system whilst half asleep (muon does not seem as insistent on warning you about potential removals), losing kontact, muon and a few other things.

I was also affected by the need to downgrade breeze to get the desktop to boot.

I can see enormous amounts of work going on on the qt-kde mailing list, so this is not any sort of a complaint, but does anyone know how long it might be before I can reinstall the lost packages?

I have been quite good at fixing my unstable problems over the years, but this one has me a bit beaten. Do I still need to hold the breeze packages too?

anxiousmac