plasma login hangs for 30 seconds

Hi,

when I am logging in to plasma via sddm or kdm the progress bar on the splash screen moves all the way to the right until it stops 1 cm before the end and sits there for 30 seconds. After that the login resumes just fine. This only happens at the first login after boot. All subsequent logins are just fine. Tests with a different user did not show that delay.

I do not have many applets installed. Just Search, kmix, network, clipboard and Status&messages.
Any idea how I can find the root cause of it?

Matthias