Re: Install on stretch : feedback

Am Dienstag, 4. August 2015, 09:51:37 schrieb Gary Dale:
> On 04/08/15 09:34 AM, Volker Wysk wrote:
> > Am Dienstag, 4. August 2015, 15:40:20 schrieb Boris Pek:
> >> It looks like you have only one virtual desktop.
> >> So just add yet one or more in System Settings.
> >
> > I've looked in system settings, but couldn't find a setting for the number
> > of virtual desktops. It looks like there are much less configuration
> > items there than in KDE4. I assume the item for the virtual desktops is
> > missing.
> >
> > Bye
> > Volker
>
> No, I had the same problem but was able to add desktops. Unfortunately
> there is a side effect. I think the pager hides when you only have one
> desktop, so adding it give you two pagers, neither of which can be
> removed because there is no way to remove widgets.
>
> However, adding the pager and right-clicking on it allows you to add or
> remove virtual desktops.

My main system is still KDE4. I've found the settings for the virtual desktops
there. It's in System Settings -> Workspace Behavior.

I do *not* have the "Workspace Behavior" configuration module in the system
settings of my new System, which runs Plasma 5.

So the virtual desktops issue is solved. The real issue is the absence of
"Workspace Behavior" in Plasma 5.

Should I file a bug report?

Volker