Several problems

Hallo everybody,
This is my first time posting on this list.
We have gone through a very painful upgrade in stretch and we are still ironing out many problems.
So I will start tackling them one at a time, and hope that the rest will be resolved over time.
The first one will be systemsettings.
I get kicked out of the desktop and prompted for a password but...systemsettings does not have a power management applet any more, so I cannot configure.
Related to that, my beloved ktux screensaver is installed but not accessible so I cannot set it up.
There is another problem: System Settings does not launch from the Klauncher, it is accessible but not from there.
http://i.imgur.com/DpDF8cP.png
There are more problems but that should be enough for now.
--
Carlos Kosloff
Office: (954) 283-8828