Re: Migrating kwallet from KDE SC 4.14 to Plasma 5.3.2

Am Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2015, 19:16:31 schrieb Diederik de Haas:
> On Thursday 23 July 2015 18:33:32 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Of course as long as KDEPIM is Qt 4 based, some apps will use the old
> > one
> > still.
>
> That probably explains why I have to type my password twice, one for
> ksshaskpass and one for KDEPIM.
> I didn't have to setup a new wallet though, so I'm guessing they're both
> using the same data/wallet.

The new wallet stores the encrypted data in a different location as I
explained. So without migration I think you do not use new wallet yet.

New location is ~/.local/share/kwalletd I think. Old one is
~/.kde/share/apps/kwallet (or kwalletd).

Ciao,
--
Martin