Re: So I have a Plasma 5 desktop!

Hi!

Am Samstag, 11. Juli 2015, 15:32:18 schrieb Michael Schuerig:
> Oh dear. Installing/upgrading plasma-workspace and plasma-desktop did
> something. I wish I hadn't done it  Now I have a barely functional
> desktop in kindergarten coloring. Somehow I didn't plan to spend the
> weekend on configuring this into something I can use again.

"Systemback" is a program wich saves the state of the system, und makes it
possible to revert to a previous state. You could have saved the state
previous to upgrading plasma-workspace. Then you would be able to go back now.

Of course, it's too late now, but you (and others) could use Systemback in
future.

It is in the Debian repositories.

Cheers,
Volker